Dr Helena Popovic MBBS is a medical doctor and international speaker who shows people how to boost their brain at any age or stage of life so they can:
- perform at their peak throughout their career
- eliminate brain fog in menopause
- avoid Alzheimer’s and other dementias in retirement.
She also provides a roadmap for living longer, stronger, healthier and happier.
Dr Helena graduated from the University of Sydney and has spent over 30 years researching the brain and teaching people how to reach their full potential. Discovering how to boost our brain is the single most important investment we can make to achieve our goals, solve complex problems and create a fulfilling life.
Dr Helena’s philosophy is that education is more powerful than medication and she believes in growing bolder rather than older.
She is the author of three best-selling books:
- In Search of My Father is a guide to caring for someone with dementia.
- Adventure Prevents Dementia shows how we can all build a better brain.
- and NeuroSlimming – Let Your Brain Change Your Body reveals how to shed excess body fat without dieting or deprivation.
Dr Helena espouses slow ageing despite fast living and she delivers highly effective wellness and peak performance programs to organisations of all sizes. She is one of Australia’s most popular conference opening speakers.